Pular para o conteúdo
Estimated Delivery Date
Estimated delivery date
- The estimated delivery date is based on the seller's handling time, the shipping service selected, and when the seller receives cleared payment.
- In certain cases, the estimated delivery date will vary. By knowing the estimated delivery date, you can determine how long it will take to receive your item.
- Sellers are required to specify how long they will take to package and ship the item after receiving cleared payment.
- Sellers may select a handling time between same business day and 30 business days.
- Some shipping services provide an estimate for the number of days that it will take the carrier to deliver the item to the buyer.
- This transit time does not include the seller's handling time.
- Transit time includes normal weekdays. Often Saturdays, Sundays, and major holidays are not included in transit time estimates.
- A payment is considered "cleared" after your payment has been deposited into the seller's account.
- If you pay using PayPal, the payment may clear immediately.
- However if you pay by check, money order, or eCheck, your payment may take several days to clear.
- Ao escolher uma seleção, a página inteira é atualizada.